Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My new discovery!



Would you like to know my new creation? Sure ya do! It gives you the results of a salon manicure (with some glam and sparkle) for a LOT less money! I discovered this elegant, chic, but fun combination while my best friend and I were having a sleepover. Here are the directions! 


What you need~
Beige/neutral polish, clear sparkle polish (preferably without stars), clear polish, manicure kit, and anything else you think you might need.

Directions~
First, take you beige/neutral nail polish and do a basic manicure without the top clear coat. After that, add the sparkles! Just one coat should be fine. Then, after it dries, add the top coat so make it smooth! Then, look at your BEAUTIFUL nails! 

This look is great for church, fancy events, or even just a regular day. It goes with pretty much any outfit!


I hope you liked my new nail creation! Until next time,

~Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment