Friday, August 17, 2012

Oatmeal Facial


Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile, like I said, it has been busy! Today I wanted to give you all a recipe for a great facial. All you need is oatmeal and water!


Basically, the outline of this facial is that you want the oatmeal's milk. A lot of the pieces fall off but that's okay.

Directions~

Get a small cup half full or 1/3 full of oatmeal (it depends on the size of your face I guess), then you can either use a spoon to grind it, or you can do what I do, which is use a food chopper. After it's more powdery, add a little bit of water until it makes a watery paste. Then, you need to cleanse your face before you do the facial. After that go ahead and apply it, and leave it on for 20-60 minutes. after its done, wash it off with a warm wash cloth. I have used this many times and it makes your skin very soft. It works great if you have acne. See, the milk from the oatmeal actually pulls out the impurities from your skin. Make sure you don't do it anymore than once a week, or your skin will become immune to it. 

I hope you all like the facial! Until next time,

Pearl

2 comments: