Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blueberry Banana Smoothie


So, lately in the mornings I have been making smoothies because my brothers kind of take most of the breakfast foods, but that's okay! As long as I have my smoothie, I'm good! I've experimented with several different flavors, but my mom and I are in LOVE with this one! 


What You'll Need~
Blueberry Yogurt
Regular Banana
1 1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of sugar (optional)
Ice (optional)

Steps~

1. First you need to stir your yogurt in a bowl.
2. Now you need to slice your banana, so it will be easier to blend.
3. Now you want to add the banana to the bowl.
4. Next, you pour the bowl into the blender, make sure to get all of it.
5. It doesn't matter what order, but put the sugar and the milk in now.
6. I always add ice to mine, to add thickness, but you don't have too.
7. Now blend.

Additional~
If you have real blueberries instead of yogurt, then take the blueberries and mash them first, then add it to the smoothie. Also, if its for a party and stuff, then slice up one banana and use the slices and put them on the cup like they do lemons and limes and oranges. I thought it was a cute idea! ^_^


I hope you like your smoothie! I am actually sipping on mine right now.... -slurp-

Until next time,

~Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment