Friday, September 7, 2012

I need prayer!

So, I NEVER do this, but I decided that if I write for all of you, you can take a sec and pray for me. My knee is swollen and red and hot, and we think there is infection. Going to Dr. today. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for God to heal my knee and that the Dr's office will be as painless as possible! This is no joke, I really need everyone's prayer. Spread it on! My family and I are being attacked and we all need prayer.


Thanks guys!

~Pearl 

P.S.
Pearl's not my real name, so in your prayer you can just call me her, or she!





2 comments:

  1. I'll pray for you, Pearl. You're in my thoughts! I hope you get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) If you could just pray for less pain, it would be appreciated. Since Dr's (which didnt hurt) its been doing great. On meds.

    ReplyDelete