Monday, July 1, 2013

5-Minute Everyday Make-up Look


Hey girls! I thought I would bring you guys a quick five minute make-up tutorial perfect for days your running late. At the end of this post I will tell you all the products I recommend. 


Step 1- Foundation
I know that a lot of teenagers wear foundation, and if you have more severe acne, then you may have a certain method of applying foundation. But, for every skin type, if your running late or need a quick foundation, then use BB cream. In Michelle Phan's back to the basics video that she posted in the beginning of the year, she talked about BB cream. All it is in general is a tinted moisturizer. You can use a stippling brush for application, but I suggest using your clean hands. Blend away any harsh edges and your good to go! If you have oily skin then I suggest putting on a thin layer of translucent powder to make it last longer and decrease shine. 

Step 2-Eye Make-up
This is one of my favorite parts because this looks like you spent awhile on your eye make-up when you really didn't! I like to add a shimmery white or champagne cream shadow to my inner corner, and curl my lashes and add mascara. This is perfect, light, and will give the impression that you had more sleep than you really did! For tinier eyes, add a neutral liner to your lower waterline to widen your eyes. 

Step 3-Blush/Bronzer
Apply a highlighter that compliments your natural complexion if you have time, and skip blush! Skipping the blush will give you a more natural dewy look. 

Step 4-Lips
Apply a tinted lip balm in a fruity shade and your good to go!




Recommended Products-
Maybelline BB Cream
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
E.L.F. Eyelash Curler
Maybelline Rocket Mascara
Rimmel Neutral Liner
Benefit's Sun Beam
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Maybelline Babylips in grape vine

No comments:

Post a Comment