Saturday, October 20, 2012

DIY Jewelry Display Part 2!


                                Hey there girls! I hope your week has been a great one!
I have been so excited about this new series of mine on DIY Jewelry Displays! Today I am posting the second part to the series. There will be one more part after this! So, here we go!

What You'll Need~
Tacks or Hooks (You can use really pretty and decorative hooks if you would like, but I didn't have any and I am trying to make this series a completely free one!)
Necklaces/Bracelets
An Open Space on Your Wall (I chose a little corner by my dresser that was plain)
Ruler

Directions~

Step 1-This is a really easy DIY, so it won't take long at all. First, you need to get a ruler and insert the tacks or hooks in if you want them a certain way. I chose to make mine a plain line, but I'm going to rearrange it soon!

Step 2-Now you want to take any necklaces or loose and thing bracelets and start hanging. I chose to do a bracelet and a necklace for each tack. (I did about six).


And then-BAM! Your done! This is a super easy way to show off you prettiest and most favorite necklaces but without spending as much money. Stay tuned for the third part of the series!!

Talk you all soon,
~Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment