Monday, October 22, 2012

DIY Jewelry Display Part 3!




     Hey there girls! Today is the official beginning of the week, so I thought it would be great to have a project to look forward too during this week. As you all know, I have been doing a DIY Jewelry Display series. This last part is probably my favorite. Let's get started!!


What You'll Need~

A small cup (You don't want a cup that's big around, because that could tear your bracelets)
Your stretchy bracelets
Optional: You might want a cute little container or some small jewelry to put on top. I have a container that's perfect for this.
If you have any cups that are the same circumference at the top and the bottom, and they are small enough, you could buy a stand where it could be sideways like the picture above.


Directions~

Step 1-Go ahead and gather your cups and your bracelets. Start at the open part of the cup, set it down upside down to what it was made to stand on, and keep stacking bracelets. If you have smaller bracelets then do them at the bottom (most cups are bigger at the top, so that's why you would want to do smaller bracelets at the bottom). 

Step 2-Now you can add your topper if you have one. Cocktail rings and stud earrings are great for this part. 

Step 3-Now that you've completed your bracelet holder, go ahead and place it where you'd like. I put mine in the middle of my dresser. 



I hope you have all enjoyed this DIY Jewelry Display series! I know I have, because I got to experiment with them :) Another great DIY Jewelry display for your earrings and rings is by a youtube account named Anneorshine. For the link, go here


Until next time,

~Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment