Monday, June 18, 2012

Requests

Requests




Hi everyone! First of all, I want to thank all of you for reading and following my blog. A special thanks goes out to my mom for putting it on her Facebook and reading my posts, my dad for putting it on his Facebook and encouraging me, and my amazing cousin Summer for spreading it on her Facebook and being the first official follower. Second of all, I saw on my Blog Stats that my Warm Weather Post has gotten the most views. So, are there any specific topics that you guys would like me to cover? As long as it has to do with fashion, beauty, hair, or advice then I will most likely do it! So, please comment on here or anywhere else for your requests! I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you!


Ta-ta!


~Pearl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment