Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dressing Up

Dressing Up


Okay, so before I finished packing for camp, I asked my youth pastor if I needed to bring any dresses for chapel. He said that T-Shirts and shorts were fine. So, that's what I packed. When I got there, I realized that there was a pizza bash which you dress up for, and that your not supposed to wear shorts to chapel. Shorts was all I had packed! So, I used a few of these tips to dress up a little bit where I didn't look like I just came from dodgeball.


Shoes~
I borrowed my friends floral sandals for probably three nights. They dressed up my outfit just enough. So, if you don't have any dressy clothes, go for some cute sandals or flats.

Necklaces~
I borrowed my friend's gold owl necklace one night. That worked out great because it gave my outfit a slightly more dressed up look than before. So, try a necklace that goes with your outfit.

Earrings~ 
Its simple, wearing any earrings will dress up your outfit. As long as they are not expanders or whatever they are called, your good. 

Hair~
For me, I just blew dry my hair after I brushed it. Then, I just ran my fingers through it if I wanted to fix it or something. Go natural, or a cute ponytail with a little piece in the front poofed up. Then, tease your ponytail where it looks bigger than it is.

Lips~
In all honesty, I mainly used chapstick. But, if you have more than that, try wearing some glossy lip gloss. It works great.

For the pizza bash thing, I borrowed my friend's dress and my other friend did my eye make-up. Even though I hated the make-up part, my friends did a great job! So, if your somewhere like camp, ask to borrow some of your friend's clothes and other things.

Well, I hope I helped you when it comes to dressing up in a place like camp!


Ta-ta for now!

~Pearl :)


P.S.
Thats basically what I wore, the only difference is my sandals were brown and braided, my hair is straight and just passes my shoulders (with side bangs), and I didn't have my diamond studs with me. The dress I wore also had pockets, and a collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment