Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tips for Growing Out Your Bangs





Hey there! So, right now I am in the process of waiting to get my bangs trimmed. But, I have grown out my bangs probably four or five times. In all honesty, it's a VERY hard process! But, I figured that by giving you all some tips, it would be easier for you to get through it. 




Twist Back~
Twirl your bangs back and then keep them there with a clip. Do the opposite side to match!


Braid Back~
You can either french braid, or just do a regular braid. But, you will probably have to stick some bobby pins in the braid because it can get spiky because of all the layers.


Poof Back~
Pull back your bangs, twist the end, then do two clips on each side. Then, kind of poof it forward from the back. I like doing this style with a messy pony tail and some hoop earrings!


Waterfall Braid Back~
Do a waterfall braid with all of your bangs, and then clip it behind your ears. 




Tip~
Because most hair will shape to braids or twists or other things like that, they will stay looking kind of weird when down for awhile. If you don't want them to look like that, then wet your bangs, and put the hair dryer on low and dry them.






I hope I helped with the whole "growing out" process for your bangs!




Ta-ta!


~Pearl :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice, Pearl! I have bangs, and I was wondering what kind of things I could do with them as they grow out.
    -Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! My bangs are now past my chin! Is there anything you would like me to write about on here? I need some ideas!!

      Delete
  2. maybe some more info on fashion and new clothes and stuff. I was also wondering if this blog was only about fashion and hair and beauty or if it was about other stuff too...

    ReplyDelete