Thursday, July 19, 2012

How to scrunch your hair!


Hi everyone! Sorry its been so long, I have just been really busy! Sorry about having to use the same picture. I couldn't find a good picture of scrunched hair. So, enough about me, here is the tutorial for how to scrunch your hair!


Tip~ If you have really thick and straight hair (like me), then instead of scrunching, try curling your hair, and then waking up, getting some styling mousse, and lightly scrunching. That way it will hold and look scrunched.


Step 1~
First, you want your hair to be damp. If you don't have time to take a shower, then just run your hands under the faucet, and then run your fingers through your hair. 

Step 2~ 
Put a light amount of mousse or styling gel in your hand.

Step 3~
Start scrunching your hair. 

Step 4~
If you don't like the damp look, then dry your hair (on low) and the scrunch should stay. 


I hope I gave pretty clear instructions. Please comment!

Oh, and feel free to make requests! I will try to open up a chat box where you can put your requests or questions in there.


~Pearl Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment