Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Scrunched Failure


So, last night I decided that I would try to scrunch my hair. Mainly because I had some free time before we left for my youth group. It went HORRIBLY wrong. It just, did not look good. I used some mousse and scrunched it and one side that was thicker was like straight, and the other had some wave. SO, I would just like to say that if you want to scrunch your hair, then you might want to have longer hair that's parted more in the middle.


I do know HOW to scrunch my hair the right way, its just my hair isn't long enough and its to thick. If you want to scrunch your hair, then I will post a tutorial in the next couple days on how to scrunch your hair the right way.


If you failed at scrunching your hair, like me, then use my tip, put it in a ponytail, poof your bangs, and put on some hoop earrings. I saved my appearance by doing that.


I will post a tutorial in a couple days. Until then, ta-ta!




~Pearl :)

3 comments:

  1. I've had some scrunching mishaps as well! My natural hair always looks scrunched, however. It's easier to scrunch if you already have some natural texture or wave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. That will be my suggestion in the tutorial. I don't have wavy hair, just straight, and thick, so scrunching isn't the best think for my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant thing for my hair, not think ;)

    ReplyDelete